Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Saturday · June 25, 2022
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rotating blocked 12 hour shifts Schedules- flexible blocks.
- Paid vacation.
- Located on scenic Upper Delaware River where NY, PA, NJ meet.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine welcome.
- Established Private Hospitalist group is growing their program.
- Occurrence Malpractice, paid time off for CME's.
- Active NY license a Huge plus.
- Open ICU with Intensivist back up.
- All Mass transit available via NJ Transit, Amtrak and Shortline Bus thru Port Authority - 45 minutes to Stewart Airport.
- 104/hr day/$115/hr nights + RVU and Bonus incentives.
- 5-7 Hospitalists on the team.
- Procedures are not required.
- Great benefit package.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 9.